Why attend an eSight training course?
- Enables users to make the most of eSight software for maximum ROI
- Helps to promote knowledge of eSight and encourage energy saving measures
- Encourages engagement in energy management among wider staff members
eSight Energy have updated their training course structure to ensure that users are able to achieve their energy management objectives with eSight, whatever their level of experience.
The new structure sees the introduction of five brand new courses, with content tailored around the user experience to enable clear focus and ensure delegates leave the sessions having gained maximum value from attending.
The new courses are:
- eSight Express – Covering all aspects of the entry-level version of eSight.
- Introduction to eSight – Essential knowledge and understanding for a brand new user.
- System Administration – Covering essential configuration knowledge for administrator-level users.
- Energy Monitoring and Targeting- Provides the knowledge and understanding of energy analysis to achieve optimal energy efficiency and savings.
- Billing with eSight – Producing accurate tenant billing with eSight.
eSight Training allows users, new and old, to learn about all aspects of eSight software and make the most out of their system. The delivery will be a series of tutorials to demonstrate the key messages of each topic, with questions encouraged throughout.